Tuesday, January 24, 2006

It never will be about who you hated, what you had in life, what occupation you held. What school you studied at, how much possessions you own. It isn't about jealousy, and isn't about hatred. Neither is it about expectations, or demands. At the end, it's about you and your lover. The one next to you, who went through as much together, for better or for worse, for life unto death. Because it is she/him, who PROVES your existence. And that is the SOLE reason, why we live on. To PROVE our existence, that we have made a difference and EXISTED, in the memories of our loved ones, others, and ourselves alike.

I'm not sure how this is going to impact you guys, but it certainly impacts me. This all, I thought about, when I awoke with a start from a seriously ill dream. I dreamt, that you left me. Will you leave me?

JJ